Most users ever online was 34 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 pm
April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Members!

Go down

Welcome Members!

Post by Taylormadeit on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Greetings golfer, and welcome to UGA: Underground Golf Association. UGA is here to provide our members some fun and competitive competitions in the game of virtual golf. We specialized several events for our members to enjoy. All of our specialized events are listed on the right hand side of our forum. The purpose of UGA is to gather WGT players for some exciting round of golf and meeting different people around the world.

We provided a chat room and a discussion board to give our players a place to set up their match through WGT, discuss any ideas, give advice on game play, give the association feedback and talk about anything related to WGT. We pride ourselves on maintaining a community full of players who are respectful and courteous while interacting with each other. We would ask the same from anyone participating in these forums.

If you would like to create your own event, please post your tournament in the Tournament Announcement forum section. If you want us to create it for you, we will have our Admins create one up for you. Just send us an email to ugolfassociation@gmail.com with details of what you want on your tournament such as; Tournament Name, Time and Date start, Credit or non-credit entry, and the person hosting.

Please introduce yourself and meet other members.

If you have any questions, concerns, and suggestions please contact our Admin. Thank you all for signing up with UGA! Enjoy and Have Fun!  Very Happy

Last edited by Taylormadeit on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

Taylormadeit
UGA Founder

View user profile http://www.ugassociation.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

HI

Post by Mush on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 am

Hi everyone I'm Mush , real name Dave , my wgt playing nick is Mushy01, if you would like to add me as a friend please do so , the more people you meet through the game , the more enjoyable it becomes Smile ... I'm from the UK and Ilovepam introduced me to the great members from this forum who have made me feel so welcome since i joined ..Thanks again Mark. Any way hope to catch up with you all in the chat box or on the course sometime, stay lucky and happy driving (and chipping and putting of course ) ...

Mush

View user profile http://www.ragingtorrents.net

Back to top Go down